(Yeah, I should’ve posted this one on BB’s actual birthday, but this is better than not posting it at all.)
- She plays the tuba. In fact, she’s wanted to play the tuba since she was very little. I think it has something to do with the fact that her dad is a tuba player. They’ve participated in one Tuba Christmas together since she started learning, and they’re looking forward to this year’s concert.
- She has her own sense of style, and y’all can just deal with it because she doesn’t care what anyone else thinks about how she looks. Even as Beehive president, she would occasionally wear slacks to church — thumbing her nose at the idea that Mormon girls have to wear dresses on Sunday. Merkin and I say that, as long as she looks nice and clean, she can wear whatever she wants.
- Her ideal boy is an anime character. I’m not sure which one yet, and she’s not telling.
- She prefers classic rock to modern pop, and cringes at autotune.
- She prefers milk chocolate over dark, but makes an exception if it’s chocolate chips and peanut butter.
- She writes fanfiction and will sometimes share her stories with others now.
- She’ll do just about anything for anime points (to be redeemed for viewing new episodes of her favorite shows) — even go to the gym.
- Onions disgust her.
- Sushi makes her happy. Merkin usually gets the day of her birthday off so that he can take sushi to her school and have lunch with her.
- She is incapable of seeing dirty socks. They are virtually invisible to her.
- She still likes to be read to. We’re currently working our way through the third book in Michael Grant’s Magnificent Twelve series. It’s quite possibly the funniest thing I’ve ever read, and should definitely be read aloud when possible.
- She’s come to expect homemade jammies every Christmas and would probably be severely disappointed if I missed a year.
- She still sleeps with Hoppy, a stuffed bunny she got before she was two. Back then, the bunny was named Hop and was about as big as BB.
- She’s just two years away from getting her driver’s license, but she’s already driven a vehicle. That’s if you count the giant mining truck she took for a spin in the test-drive quarry, courtesy of her uncle in AZ.
We love you, BratzBasher!
You are MADE of AWESOME!