- A husband who cooks the entire Thanksgiving feast.
- Friends with whom we shared that feast.
- Mashed Cauliflower (soooo good).
- I stopped eating. Eventually.
- A daughter who will complain about having to clean her room on Thanksgiving Day (which makes it no different from any other day) and then does it anyway. (Actually, this one may be counting my chickens before they’re hatched. We’ll see. I’m thankful that she’s trying. How’s that?)
- Song mashups like “Stayin’ Alive in the Wall”. I know I should hate it, but I just can’t. It’s too catchy.
- A blog to work on so that I don’t eat more because I’m so bored and that’s what I do when I’m bored and I soooo do not want to eat right now. (Ms. Brem would cry over this run-on sentence, so I’m also thankful she’s not reading this.)
- A warm house.
- A comfy couch.
- Soft socks.
- My new bunny desktop wallpaper.
Happy Thanksgiving, y’all!