I thought it was time I blogged about something, but there’s not a whole lot I feel like typing about. I’m feeling a bit lazy, actually. I suppose I could tell you what I’ve done today — boring as it is.
- I finished loading the dishwasher, which is running right now.
- I showered and dressed — before I did the dishes.
- I fed BratzBasher breakfast and lunch.
- I made a double batch of lemon bars in order to use up some of the lemons we got in the last produce shipment.
- I finished Skybreaker, the second adventure in the Matt Cruse series by Kenneth Oppel. Maybe I’ll post reviews soon. Emphasis on “maybe”.
- I played bubble spinner until I reached level 5 and got bored and killed myself — ended the game prematurely, I mean. There was no real-life suicide involved.
- I checked my email.
- I’m blogging right now.
There’s my day so far.
My favorite pair of Skullcandy hesh headphones has broken. I am very unhappy about this because they were totally awesome:
- parabolic earpieces
- excellent sound
- a volume adjuster located just six inches down the cord
- one cord on the left side so that I could take them off backwards or forwards without worrying about strangling myself
- awesome graphics — red, white, and black with skulls and stars and a padded, embroidered bridge (? — not sure what the thing connecting the earpieces is called)
- a nylon covered cord
- an extension to make the cord long enough to put my Zune in my back pocket
- a cord with a plug narrow enough to fit in the receiving end without taking off my awesome, new protective casing.
I told you they were totally awesome.
I need a pick-me-up. I’d better put on some music. Which brings me to the Question of the Day: What do you listen to when you need cheering up?