Yes, folks! It’s mememememe day! I don’t usually make a big deal about my birthday, but I do need to post something new…and it is my birthday…so…I think I’ll blog about me. Not that there’s anything unusual in that. I realize I blog about myself all the time, but today I’m going to do so in a positive manner. Let’s see… I am turning 36 years old, but I don’t want to do a full 36-item list. How about we divide by 6? Here are six things that I’m pretty sure none of you knows about me yet.
- I’ve always wondered what I would look like with red hair. Not RED red, but…you know…ginger. I think if I ever decided to dye my hair, I’d go red. Not that it’ll ever happen, mind you. I’m really not that adventurous with my hair.
- When I’m reading novels set in England, I don’t just imagine all the characters speaking with British accents — I think in a British accent myself. I’ll put the book down to get a drink and think, “Oh, bother. Wheah did I put my water glahss. I relly mustn’t leave it lying around just anywheah.” Okay, I also think in a pseudo-British dialect.
- I’d rather have white hair than grey. Not sure why.
- My most oft-recurring nightmare involves me descending the staircase at my father’s house, surrounded by spiderwebs and their resident spiders of all sizes.
- I like to fill in my crossword puzzles as neatly as possible because it’s more satisfying that way.
- More often than not, the dreams I remember are the ones I don’t appear in at all. I dream stories/movies/tv shows. Sometimes I’ll be one of the characters, but not necessarily. Also, when I’m dreaming like this, I have a tendency to channel surf.
There you go! Six things you didn’t know about me. Now I have to get ready for my dental appointment. Joy. (36 bonus points if you caught the Winnie the Pooh reference.)