BratzBasher and I often have conversations about how various Wii games could be improved — or twisted to our own amusement. Here are some of the ideas we’ve come up with:
- Step on the Wii board, and it says, “You’re not getting enough to eat. Go have some chocolate.”
- Seagulls flying overhead during the various outdoor games would poop on random miis. BB thinks you should be able to point to a particular mii to make him/her a target.
- There would be a bunny option for the Wii Fit pets.
- More skin colors, hair colors, hair styles, additional features (ie: horns), etc. for miis
- In Bubble Balance, there should be spikes on the bubble so you can defend against the bees.
- In Hula Hoop, your mii could throw out its hip.
- If you fall on Tight Rope Walk, Batman will come and save you.
- When you’re biking around the island, you can run over people jogging by. After being run over, the miis would have tire marks on them.
- If you bike too fast, the police come and arrest you and take you to mii jail.
- There should be a game where you try to break out of mii jail. You could use the license plates as if they were Batman’s batarangs. ‘Cause, you know, they make license plates in jail.
What ideas can you come up with?